The important question in life is, how can we get true love or lots of it? The first step is to cleanse you of these negative beliefs about yourself. Start telling yourself, “I love being me,” “I love myself.” Self-love is the most important form of love. If you don’t love yourself, you cannot love anyone else properly.
Shree Radhe Guru Maa says, “If you ever lose love, don’t go out looking for it. Reach inside you and recreate what you think you lost. You are in love. You can’t lose you.”
Once we find the love within, we no longer need to seek love from outside sources. Self-love is the beginning of all love. When we accept ourselves, we give up the need to be accepted by others, and our true self-emerges in its most natural form.
Remember all things flow from the heart. The key to finding true love is to love you first. Make sure you are in love with what is inside of it. Once you start to love yourself, then and only then can you fully and truly love someone else because we move from a space of looking for someone to complete us, to knowing that all we need is someone who compliments our being.
Ways to Love Yourself
- Create a list of all your successes instead of failures in success notebook.
- Congratulate yourself when you have done something good.
- Take care of yourself, Do regular exercise and eat healthy food.
- Don’t criticize yourself. Use criticism as something constructive to change your weaknesses.
- Keep practice to take responsibility for your mistakes and learn from them to grow and be a better person.
- Take time to do things which gives you happiness.